We are happy to register new NHS patients within our catchment area.
To register with our practice please complete the online form below.
- The Argyle Surgery Adult New Patient Registration Form
- The Argyle Surgery Child New Patient Registration
Important: Please ignore the final message when you submit the form that tells you that you need to attend the surgery – this is NOT required. Just complete the steps below.
Email the following to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your signature(can be digital – scan/photo of your handwritten signature) to confirm you wish to register with the practice (this is a current NHS England requirement)
- Two forms of Acceptable ID (if not possible, please let us know)
- We will not store these documents and we will securely delete/destroy them after our initial verification
- Acceptable ID includes: passport, drivers licence, bank statement, council tax bill, utility bill, mortgage statement, tenancy agreement, residence permit, National insurance number, letter from DWP. For non photo ID this should be dated within the last 3 months.
- OPTIONAL: Photo of your face to add to your records to help us identify you (if you agree)
For children under 16 years of age, parents/ guardians should aim to provide a copy of Birth certificate and Immunisation record (in English).